For first time bidders, follow these easy steps from a laptop:
1. Visit tinyurl.com/horseshow17
2. Click “Register” in the top right-hand corner
3. Enter your information, including your credit card information (you won’t be charged unless you win an item, and information is not saved once the auction is over, we promise!)
4. Make sure to toggle the bar to agree to Terms and Conditions
5. Click “Register”
6. You will receive confirmation via email/text, with a link to the site
7. Click the link, then the “Items” tab
8. Click the item you wish to bid on
9. Type an amount, and click “PLACE BID/BUY NOW”
10. You should get a confirmation on the screen. If you do not, the bid did not go through.
11. Click “Return to Shopping” to browse more items!
If another bidder outbids you, you will receive an “outbid notification” via email/text and then you can bid again! Make sure to take advantage of the “Max Bid” feature—the system will bid for you, up to your maximum price.
Just have to have an item? Enter the “Buy Now” price to purchase, and it’s yours!
You can also register to bid by texting GSTEC2017 to 24700, and following the prompts.
The auction closes at 9:00 pm on Saturday, August 5th. Winners will receive notification via email/text, and items will be available for pickup for those attending the Charity Classic on Sunday, August 6th, 11-3 pm. If you are not able to collect the items, we will contact you after the show to arrange for shipping or delivery. Items must be paid for prior to collection. All items must be obtained by or shipped to the purchaser no later than four weeks after the close of the auction. Items not retrieved within that time frame will result in voiding the sale and any funds received by Giant Steps will be reclassified as a charitable contribution.